Are you mechanical, hard-working, dedicated, and reliable and looking for a reputable, stable company with supportive management that will value what you bring to the organization? Dave’s World is the largest residential heat pump company serving the entire state of Maine. Due to growth, we are immediately seeking exceptional HVAC Repair Techs to deliver the most efficient, highest quality experiences in residential HVAC. Dave’s World is a values based company that believes that the customer’s needs come first. This position is ideal for someone who is immediately seeking long-term employment with options to move up within the company. If you are a self-motivated individual with a great work ethic and the personality to help with customer satisfaction, then we would love to get to know you!
This role would be great for someone working as a mechanic, oil burning technician, or similar field, who is seeking a new career path with a growing company. HVAC experience is not required. For the candidate with the right attitude, we will provide extensive training and you will learn from the best in the industry.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Mini-Split Heat Pump diagnostics
- Mini-Split Heat Pump Repairs
- Cleaning Mini-Split Heat Pumps at our client’s homes and businesses
- Drive to and from job sites
- Ability to read and understand service instructions to maintain our client’s heat pumps
- Experience with customer support
- Have a clean driver’s license and pass a background check with flying colors
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Integrity, fairness, respect, and compassion are the values that set the foundation for our philosophy
- Strong work ethic, high achiever
- Integrity – Someone who does the right thing when no one is looking
- Statistician. Goal oriented. Zig Ziglar once said, “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.”
- Adaptable and able to embrace change. Accepts and applies feedback accordingly
- Team-oriented but self-motivated and ready to learn
- Professional and respectful
- Enthusiastic, happy, and healthy-minded
- Student of the business. Willingness to learn and grow.
- Master of Communication – Not just at talking but listening
- Passion for helping people improve their comfort, their wallets, and the planet
- Master of time management and organization or willingness and ability to learn
- Basic computer skills. Email, google calendar, basic excel, internal POS (training provided)
- Must have 3 references
- Must be a team player
Dave’s World Benefits
- Salary ranges $43,000-$73,000 annually
- Full time. 40+ hours per week. Flexible.
- Competitive pay based on experience and ability.
- Opportunity for growth within the company.
- Retirement plan with match
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance