As energy costs increase and more incentives become available through Efficiency Maine and the Inflation Reduction Act, there has never been a better time to consider heat pump installations for your home, camp, or business.
New & Expanded Incentives for 2023
The recently passed Federal Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) contains a 10-year extension and expansion of the 25C tax credit for energy-efficient home improvements. All installations of qualified heat pumps in 2023 will be eligible for a homeowner tax credit of up to 30%, or $2,000. Customers must have a tax liability of at least $2,000 and install qualifying equipment. Please contact Dave’s World to learn more about eligibility and qualifying products. This credit resets each tax year, effectively becoming available again for additional projects.
Learn more about how the Inflation Reduction Act could impact homeowners installing heat pumps in 2023.
Why should you consider installing a heat pump in your home, camp, or business?
- Save Money. Heat pumps are highly efficient and can save you money on your annual heating costs.
- Air Conditioning. Heat pumps efficiently cool your home during the hot and humid summer months.
- Rebates & Tax Credits. Efficiency Maine offers rebates for all income types on whole home solutions.
- Great Financing Options. The cost of a heat pump installation varies greatly depending on your goals and your home, and there are options for financing, with payments starting as low as $19/month, depending on eligibility. Contact Dave’s World to get the ball rolling!
- Improved Air Quality. Heat pumps help to dehumidify, filter, and circulate the air in your home for better quality breathing!
- An Investment In Our Community. Heat pumps are more environmentally friendly. Do your part in keeping our earth green and healthy.
Utility Rate Discounts
Both Central Maine Power and Versant Power offer homes with heat pumps special rates during the winter months. To apply the rates to your account, you must call your utility company and request the change. Learn more about both programs:
Efficiency Maine offers home energy loans to help Mainer homeowners pay for upgrades without fees and with interest rates as low as 5.99%. Maine homeowners can borrow as much as $7,500. Payments can be as low as $19/month, depending on your credit.
Get started by contacting Dave’s World for your quote. Our consultants are equipped to walk you through the financing process.
Efficiency Mainers of all incomes rebates on whole home heat pump solutions. Low-income customers can receive 80% of the cost, up to $8,000 (participants in HEAP, SNAP, TANF, and MaineCare qualify.) See if you are eligible for a low-cost or no-cost heat pump rebate. Moderate income Customers can qualify for 60% of the cost, up to $6,000. Qualification is based on household income — adjusted gross income up to $70,000 for an individual filing as single, head of household, or married filing separately, or $100,000 if married filing jointly or individual filing as a qualifying widower. See if you qualify for a moderate-income rebate based on your adjusted gross income. Mainers of any income can qualify for 40% of the cost, up to $4,000.
In addition, customers can now take advantage of solar programs and utility discount programs. Learn more about rebates, incentives, and other ways to save.
Dave’s World is the most trusted heat pump installer in the State of Maine, but don’t take it from us! Read real reviews from real Dave’s World customers.