Affordable heat pumps provide a cost-effective solution for heating, even in the coldest of winter months, and could save you between $300-$600 annually on heating expenses. As an added benefit, they also keep your home cool and comfortable during the humid summer months. Substantial rebates are now available for qualifying homeowners!
- $2,000 for first eligible heat pump
- Up to $400 for second eligible heat pump
- Rebates are instant and applied to the quote
- Owner-occupied single-family home
- Must be first heat pump at residence
- Home will not receive any ductless heat pump through the Maine State Housing Authority
- Home does not have natural gas utility account
- Owner participates in LIHEAP or meets assessed home value requirements below (building and land combined before exemptions). Efficiency Maine encourages LIHEAP households to check with Maine Housing regarding the possibility of qualifying for an installation that covers all costs.
- Meets the maximum assessed property value requirements.
- Visit www.efficiencymaine.com for a full list of eligibility requirements.
Find Out If You Qualify & Request Your Quote